Feng Shi 2 Errata
Errata for Printed Core Rulebook
(corrects up to version 1.3)
- p2 Index misses Big Bruiser
- p3 Kickstarter Backers start on p335
- p24 Advancements, 3rd para: "When you gain an advancement, consult your archetype's advancement track, below, for the range of choices available to you." Remove bolded.
- p26, p28, p32, p34, p38, p44, p48, p50, p56, p58, p60, p62, p66, p68, p70, p74, p84, p96. Remove the Draw a Bead schtick from the advancement tracks.
- p26, p28, p32, p34, p38, p42, p44, p48, p50, p56, p58, p60, p62, p66, p68, p70, p74, p84, Remove the Opportunistic Fire schtick from the advancement tracks as this is now an Assorted Fighting Rule p 112.
- p27 Soul of the Sniper should be listed as a gun schtick, not a core schtick (icon in corner).
- p36 Cyborg: Remove Juicer and Force Distributor from Awesoming Up. Add Plasma Tubules, Reflex Ramper, and Subdermal Plating. Remove Journalism from Skills in Awesoming Up.
- p45 For the Squad: Text is not the same as in the guns chapter (p125).
- p59 Karate Cop's Wealth Level should be working stiff.
- p65 Martial Artist's Wealth Level should be poor. Under Dim Mak, strike "or 49 for Bosses." Dim Mak has no effect on Bosses.
- p73 Old Master's Wealth Level should be poor.
- p89 Change Intrusion 13 to Intimidation 13.
- p102 Shot Counter sidebar: The large version of the Shot Counter is on p340, not on p348.
- p107 Partial recovery: Toughness returns to normal at the beginning of the next session or whenever Wounds are returned to 0.
- p127: The Way the Wind Blows text should read: Instead of a penalty under Adverse Conditions, you get a +2 attack bonus (to match Archer archetype).
- p134 Thompson Center Arms Contender: Reload should be 7.
- p140 Breathe of the Dragon: The second sentence should begin, "Until the end of the fight, named targets..."
- p140 Fire Stance: This schtick costs 1 shot to use.
- p148 Chase example, corrections bolded: "You make a Driving Check against the lead mutant jalopy. You check your Driving of 13 against a Difficulty of 12, the Driving Value of the opposing Driver, Plugley. You roll a Swerve of 1, for a result of 14, which beats Plugley's Driving for an Outcome of 2. Adding this to your Squeal of 10, and subtracting Plugley's Handling of 6, you deal 6 Chase Points to Plugley."
- p149 Impairment from Chase points: Impairment from other sources than Wounds and Chase points still stack.
- p172 Goldenheart Monster: This is the same schtick as the Supernatural Creature's Conditional Escalation. Rename it Conditional Escalation and move to page 171 in alpha order.
- p182 Tortoise: Shell I should read "Spend 1 Chi and 3 shots" and Shell II should read "Spend 1 Chi and 2 shots" to match the Crab's versions of these two schticks.
- p184 Brain Bleed: Change first line to "Make a ranged Mutant attack as a standard action that deals no damage."
- p187 Adrenal Boy-Howdy: First line should begin, "Subdermal adrenaline injectors give your nervous system..."
- p189 Reflex Ramper: Impairment goes away at the beginning of the next session.
- p189 Subdermal Plating: Add a space between "7" and "Toughness."
- p189 Vampire Rounds: May apply to multiple firearms but will not stack on the same firearm.
- p334 Index, Goldenheart Monster: Remove this entry and add entry for Conditional Escalation earlier in Index.
- p334 Up Check difficulty should be 5.
Errata for Archetype Sheets
- Under The Way the Wind Blows, replace "+2 attack bonus" with +2 Immunity Bonus to attacks."
- Under Smoke Arrow, text should read: "When you hit an opponent with an arrow, that opponent suffers a point of Impairment until the next keyframe. The maximum Impairment any target can take from a Smoke Arrow is 1."
- Under Rapid Volley, replace "deal than many Wound Points" with "deal that many Wound Points"
- Hard to Kill: "Death Check Outcome" should be "Up Check Outcome"
- Remington 870 police damage should be 16 (includes signature weapon bonus). Include asterisk & note about sig bonus as per Maverick Cop.
- Text under Crosshairs should read "Your attacks against the quarry gain a +2 bonus."
- Awesomeing up: Remove Juicer and Force Distributor from Scroungetech schticks list. Add Plasma Tubules, Reflex Ramper, and Subdermal Plating. Remove Journalism from Skills list.
- Awesomeing up: The line about increasing a skill value from less than 12 to 12 should be replaced by: Add Fix-It, Gambling, Leadership, or any new Info skill at 12.
- Martial Arts should be 13, not 15.
- Stats for guns are wrong. HK45C should be 10/2/3. H&K MP5 should be 10/5/1.
- Fortune should be Chi.
- Tiger Stance schtick chi box in lower left corner should be 2.
- Change Field Triage to "spend 1 Chi and 1 shot."
- Remove the "Increase a backup attack" line in Awesoming Up as Exorcist Monk can't add a backup attack.
Full Metal Nutball
- Bag Full of Guns II: Chiappa Rhino damage should be 12. Mossberg Special Purpose damage should be 13.
- Nutball Luck should read "gain +3 Toughness" not "gain Toughness +3."
- Push schtick should have a dark box on lower left corner with 3 in it to represent 3 shot cost.
- Mutant Punch should be a type schtick (thumbprint icon), not a Mutant schtick (DNA).
- Remove Hellish Tolerance from Creature Powers list.
- Remove 1 chi cost box on lower left corner of Chi Blast.
- Against All Warlords! Change second sentence to read: "if the boss succeeds at an Up check, you can force the GM to reroll the Up check. Up or down, use the second result."
- Take the Shot should be +4, not +2.
- Ouch! Amend this to read "where X equals the absolute value of your Swerve."
- Beretta M12 stats should be 10/5/6; MP5 should be 10/5/1.
- Martial Arts and Defense should each be 15.
- Wealth Level should be poor.
- Dim Mak: Strike "or 49 for Bosses." Dim Mak has no effect on Bosses.
- Police Shell Armor should be 5/25/0.
- Change Defense to 13.
- Smith & Wesson Model 29 stats should be 14/3/5 with * for Signature Weapon bonus.
- In Signature Weapon schtick box, change .357 Magnum to Smith & Wesson Model 29 (it's a .44).
- Hot Pursuit should read "Spend 1 Fortune to get +2 Driving until next keyframe when you are the pursuer in a vehicle chase." Add a 1 Fortune box in the lower left corner.
- Joint Cased: add "...including at the beginning of this fight."
- Ignore chi cost box on lower left of Aerial Pushaway.
- Rossi Model 515 stats should be 8/2/4.
- Disarming Shot: Add "shot" before "cost of their next attack."
- Second to last sentence in background: "The pivotal events of your melodramatic hook sent you wandering again, perhaps far from your time and the seas you where you feel most confident." Remove the bolded "you."
- Change name of Flesh Wound type schtick to 'Tis But A Scratch as Flesh Wound is used as a schtick name elsewhere.
- Remove Seduction from Awesoming Up skills list.
- Cap "War" in "Chi War" in background.
- Ignore 3 chi cost box on lower left of Corners of the Mouth.
- Switch numbers in the boxes in Healing Chi (should be 1 chi and 3 shots).
- 2nd Heal Wounds schtick should be called Scroll of Spells and be a Type Schtick (thumbprint icon). Remove Specialty.
- Remove Fur, Hellish Tolerance, and Webbed Feet from Creature Powers list.
- Add the Ghost's "Add a skill you do not have" entry into the Supernatural Creature's Awesoming Up chart right below the Creature Powers add-on list.
- Conditional Escalation: Change "if any one of your allies" to "if at least one of your allies" This is a type schtick (thumbprint), not a Creature Powers schtick (jaws.)
- Add "Sword" to the list of Martial Arts page in the Awesomeing Up box.
- Sword Master should have Chi, not Fortune.
- Blooded Blade: Add "...and lasts until the end of the fight" to the end of the text.
- Hightailing It schtick should read "Spend 1 Fortune to get +2 Driving until next keyframe when you are the evader in a vehicle chase." Add a 1 Fortune box in lower left.