Sticks & Stones at a Glance
- Add more face-stomping variety to your playground fights with this Lunch Money expansion.
- New cards interact in unique ways with the core Lunch Money deck to add variety and bloody knuckles.
- Combine with the core game to support six players. Gang fight!
New Ways to Draw Blood: More about Sticks & Stones
Bring the pain to your Lunch Money games in new and interesting ways with the Sticks & Stones expansion. This 55-card deck includes a variety of new moves that interact with the core deck to add new twists to the game.
Give your opponents cooties or sneak up behind them to inflict a savage wedgy. Hide from bullies to make the most of your first aid attempts. But beware the dreaded time out, which will take you out of the game for multiple rounds.
Take your schoolyard battles to new levels with Sticks & Stones!
Sticks and Stones: Contents
This expansion contains multiple copies of each of the following cards:
- 5 Basic Attack cards (Beat Down, Evil Eye, Snipe, Pins & Needles, Plate Cleaner)
- 1 Weapon card (Chunk)
- 3 Defense cards (Backlash, Faster, Hide)
- 11 Specialty cards (2-Fer, Abandonment, Cooties, Hippie, Imaginary Friend, Nuts, Spank, Tantrum, Time Out, Wedgy, Weird)
|Atlas Stock #:||AG1102|
|Format:||One 55-card deck in a tuckbox|
|Release Date:||March 2004|