Surviving on the Edge at a Glance
- Learn more about the background behind the On the Edge CCG and the strange, dangerous island of Al Amarja.
- Whether you're an experienced conspirator or a new player, amp up your play with strategy notes and variant rules.
- Contains complete card lists and errata to help you keep track of your collection effortlessly.
Tourist’s Guide to Al Amarja: More about Surviving on the Edge
The world of the On the Edge CCG is a dangerous and complicated place, full of secret conspiracies, hidden agendas, and powers beyond the ken of normal folk. Make the most out of your gameplay with this player's guide.
Learn more about the setting and context of the game with an introduction to Al Amarja and a description of key conspiracies and groups. Improve your play with strategy notes. Keep track of your collection with complete card lists and errata through the Shadows expansion. Add variety to your games with variant rules.
Surviving on the Edge. Every successful conspirator on Al Amarja has a copy.
Surviving on the Edge: Contents
- Chapter 1: Welcome to the Edge (Basic strategy)
- Chapter 2: The Edge's Pawns (22 profiles of conspiracy groups)
- Chapter 3: Nuts and Bolts (Errata and FAQ)
- Chapter 4: Group Play (Tournament Rules, Variant Rules, and Play Etiquette)
- Appendices (Rarity Lists, Trait Lists, Glossary)
|Atlas Stock #:||AG2600|
|Format:||287 pages, 5.5” x 8”, perfect bound|