Three Days to Kill at a Glance
- A beginner-friendly OGL adventure scenario for your favorite d20 game.
- Easily launch a new campaign or level up your new characters with this compelling starter adventure about a shadowy deal.
- Designed for level 1-3 characters. Perfect for new gamers or new characters!
Raise Some Hell: More about Three Days to Kill
Easily try out a new d20 game or level up your new characters with this introductory OGL Penumbra adventure. Three Days to Kill is a complete scenario for level 1-3 characters.
In the wild valleys of the Deeps, a bandit lord is about to strike a dangerous deal. Your patron has hired you to disrupt the deal. They give you the tools; you provide the talent. Succeed, and rewards await you. Fail, and you'll pay the price. You have three days.
This sourcebook is available in PDF, although a limited number of print copies are still available.
Three Days to Kill: Contents
- Background information on the area, the town, and its inhabitants.
- An expandable plot that allows you to size the adventure up or down as you see fit.
- Full downloadable maps which can be modified to suit your needs.
- 2000 Origins Award Nominee – Best Roleplaying Adventure.
|Cover Artist:||Richard Pace|
|Interior Artists:||Toren Atkinson, Scott Reeves, and David White|
|MSRP:||$8.95 (print), $4.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3200|
|Format:||32 pages, softcover and PDF|
|Release Date:||August 2000|