The Tide of Years at a Glance
- Game without the prep with this ready-to-go OGL adventure scenario for your favorite d20 game.
- Add time travel to your current campaign, or build a new one around this adventure. Easily stretch your campaign over another session!
- Designed for level 4-6 characters. Level up your favorites or start a new group.
A Prehistoric Landscape: More about The Tide of Years
Eliminate the prep work for your next gaming session with this complete d20 adventure. The Tide of Years is an OGL Penumbra supplement for mid-level characters between levels 4 and 6. Add it to your current campaign or use it to launch a new story.
A temporal crystal with the powers of time control has been stolen from its temple. In its absence, the countryside has been transformed into a dangerous prehistoric landscape. It's up to your group of stalwart adventurers to return the crystal to its rightful time with the help of the spirit of a dead priest.
This sourcebook is available in PDF, although a limited number of print copies are available.
The Tide of Years: Contents
- A ready-made plot to introduce time travel into your campaign.
- Time traps and dangerous new monsters to challenge your players.
- A clerical Domain of Time, including a new deity and spells.
- Downloadable adventure maps.
|Cover Artist:||Helena Wickberg|
|Interior Artists:||David Interdonato, Chris Seaman, and Helena Wickberg|
|MSRP:||$10.95 (print), $7.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3203|
|Format:||48 pages, softcover and PDF|
|Release Date:||March 2001|