Backdrops at a Glance
- Thirteen ready-to-use locations for any fantasy campaign.
- New items, maps, and story ideas help stimulate a variety of plot ideas.
- Build a campaign around your favorite location or drop one into your existing game as needed.
Places to Go: More about Backdrops
Make your OGL gaming a bit easier with this Penumbra supplement. Backdrops provides a variety of locations to help stimulate plot and get you to the table faster. Drop a location into your existing game as needed, or build a new campaign around one of them. All you need is your favorite d20 system to play.
In Backdrops, you’ll find information on thirteen different locations. Each one has a map, flavor text, new items or things to explore, and plot and mechanics suggestions to help stimulate plot ideas. With a wide variety of locations to explore, this supplement offers suggestions to fit in any fantasy game.
This sourcebook contains the following locations:
- A bazaar
- An athenaeum
- A ship
- A wharf
- A stable
- A smithy
- A toll bridge
- A temple
- A caravanserai
- A tavern
- An alleyway
- A merchant’s district
- A city dungeon
- 2002 ENnie Award Nominee – Best Cartography.
- 2002 ENnie Award Honorable Mention – Best Graphic Design & Layout.
- 2002 ENnie Award Nominee – Best Aid or Accessory.
|Cover Artist:||Steven Sanders|
|MSRP:||$8.95 (out of print), $4.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3210|
|Format:||32 pages, soft cover and PDF|
|Release Date:||January 2002|