Seven Strongholds at a Glance
- Seven forts, castles, and other strongholds to insert into your favorite fantasy roleplaying game.
- Resources to help you easily create well-fortified locations.
- Build a campaign around these locations or drop them into your existing game as needed.
Fortresses Galore: More about Seven Strongholds
Give your characters a challenge with the Seven Strongholds supplement. This OGL book provides information on seven locations to drop into your games. All you need is your favorite d20 system to play.
Explore extensive profiles on seven locations. Drop them into your games or use the ideas within to inspire your plot. Inside, you'll find detailed descriptions of each site, new races to inhabit them, and story ideas.
Seven Strongholds: Contents
This sourcebook contains the following material:
- The Barrows: A gnome-controlled concrete bunker that guards the entrance to the subterranean world and the monsters within.
- Castle Briar: A living castle run by an elven warlord and coveted by his enemies.
- Gloom Keep: A place of eternal darkness and home to a senile god.
- Old Mound Fort: An iron-age ditch-and-rampart fort run by halflings as a waystation for adventurers.
- Steelface Point: A dwarven fortress that protects a mountain pass from orcish war machines.
- The Perch: A domed lair inhabited by keen-eyed bird men.
- Uthront Fort: A newly built half-orc castle and the center of their army recruitment efforts.
- 2002 ENnie Award Nominee – Best Setting Supplement.
|Author:||Robin D. Laws|
|Cover Artist:||Chris Pepper|
|MSRP:||$20.95 (print), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG2312|
|Format:||128 pages, softcover and PDF|
|Release Date:||February 2002|