Seven Cities at a Glance
- A wealth of vibrantly populated places to use in your fantasy campaign.
- Includes seven distinct location types, each with an example and resources for creating your own locations.
- Communities chock full of politics and intrigue, love and hate, life and death.
Vibrant Locations: More about Seven Cities
No more generic innkeepers! Out with the bland blacksmiths! It’s all too easy to fall into a fantasy gaming rut, where every community feels the same, and the dungeons are interchangeable. Seven Cities brings variety to the settings of your favorite d20 games.
As with all Penumbra sourcebooks, this d20 resource allows you to pick and choose the elements that resonate with you. All you need is your favorite system to play.
Seven Cities provides you with seven location types, including samples and rules for generating your own locations. Detailed maps and enthralling NPCs will draw your players into these communities. Use the provided story starters to launch your campaign, or use them as a part of an ongoing story.
Seven Cities: Contents
This sourcebook contains the following material:
- The Thorp: Lorantan
- The Hamlet: Volage
- The Village: Seguentelin
- The Small Town: Rockton
- The Large Town: Blackston
- The Small City: Battle City
- The Large City: Solamber
- 2002 ENnie Award Honorable Mention – Best Setting Supplement.
|Cover Artist:||Steven Sanders|
|MSRP:||$21.95 (print, no longer available), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3213|
|Format:||144 pages, softcover and PDF|
|Release Date:||March 2002|