Unhallowed Halls at a Glance
- A ready-to-go campaign for your favorite OGL game--perfect for last minute sessions or to bridge larger campaigns!
- A compelling plot that melds fantasy and horror to keep players on their toes.
- Designed for level 6-8 characters. Level up your favorites!
Scientific Horrors: More about Unhallowed Halls
Unhallowed Halls is a complete OGL campaign designed for characters between levels 6 and 8. This Penumbra supplement requires your favorite d20 system to play.
In this scenario, a professor at Grimm Thorpe University has done the unspeakable — turning innocents into unspeakable monsters. The power of transmutation goes to his head, and he aspires to gain more power. But a chance at godhood often leads down a crooked path to damnation…
This sourcebook is available in PDF, although a limited number of print copies are available.
Unhallowed Halls: Contents
This full campaign includes:
- A plot in which the characters investigate the sudden influx of monsters at the university.
- The mystic class, which uses divine magic to foresee the future.
- A new creature: the nightlings.
- A variety of NPCs to guide and impede the investigation.
|Cover Artist:||Scott Reeves|
|MSRP:||$16.95 (print), $9.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3215|
|Format:||80 pages, softcover and PDF|