Lean & Hungry at a Glance
- A complete campaign for your favorite OGL d20 game. Play without the prep!
- A Japanese-analog fantasy scenario brings a unique setting to the table and keeps your players guessing.
- This captivating scenario is designed for level 4-6 characters.
A Deadly Hunger: More about Lean & Hungry
Looking for a ready-made plot to bring to your table? Lean & Hungry is a complete campaign designed for level 4-6 characters. All you need is your favorite d20 system and this Penumbra supplement to start playing.
In this Japanese-inspired scenario, an ancient Alchemist lies in wait in a burial ground, soaking in the powers of a crystal bath designed to give her immortality. The characters must fight through her undead jikininki minions, barbarian hordes, and would be relic hunters determined to plunder her tomb.
Can they stop her before she becomes a living god?
This sourcebook is available in PDF, although a limited number of print copies are available.
Lean & Hungry: Contents
This full campaign includes:
- Wondrous items like the vigilant lantern and the sands of timing.
- New spells like the ward of ravenous hunger and bless salt.
- Potions like essence of the divine winds and distillation of quickened stone.
- Two new NPC classes: the faithful and the criminal.
- New creatures like the jikininki and terra cotta warriors.
|Cover Artist:||Brian Figur|
|MSRP:||$12.95 (print), $7.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3216|
|Format:||48 pages, softcover and PDF|
|Release Date:||October 2002|