Sacred Ground II at a Glance
- Four more plug-and-play holy sites for your favorite fantasy roleplaying game.
- Use locations as home bases, enemy lairs, or adventure settings.
- Build a campaign around your favorite location or drop one into your existing game.
More Places of Prayer: More about Sacred Ground II
Unearth the divine secrets of the deities in these four sacred sanctuaries, designed for use with the 3rd Edition of the world's most popular roleplaying game. As in Sacred Ground, Sacred Ground II presents four holy sites, each brought to vivid life with:
- Beautiful maps by Scott Reeves.
- Evocative illustrations.
- Fully-statted NPCs with intriguing backgrounds.
- Story ideas to inspire your next campaign or enrich your current one.
- Alternate versions that allow you to rapidly modify the site to your unique needs.
Sacred Ground II: Contents
Sacred Ground II presents material that's adaptable to any fantasy campaign, whether it's a published setting or one that you've created. You can use these locations straight out of the book at a moment's notice, or make them a foundation for holy places of your own design:
- Hai Shen Gong: A sea spirit Middle Kingdom temple dedicated to warning ships away from dangerous shoals.
- Creche Hospice: An unfinished temple that serves as a pilgrimage site, hospital, inn, garrison, and prison for an entity called the Blasphemer.
- The Oracle: A mountain tower where the oracle of the Lady of Fate unravels the threads of destiny.
- Earthblood Grove: A druidic grove on the edge of civilization hides a powerful natural relic.
|Authors:||Adam Bank, Chris Jones, Rick Neal, and James Maliszewski|
|MSRP:||$19.95 (print), $9.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3225|
|Format:||112 pages, softcover and PDF|
|Release Date:||November 2003|