Crouching Wizard, Smashing Hammer at a Glance
- A full plot sequence for the Rune RPG. Make this easy-to-play RPG even easier with a ready-made scenario.
- Smash and bash your way through enemies in this combat-focused RPG. Face down new foes like the mecha-dwarves!
- Includes everything you need to play: events, items, NPCs, and plenty of monsters to crush.
The Red Wizard Threatens: More about Crouching Wizard, Smashing Hammer
The Red Wizard interrupts your village Feasting Day with his dark magic, and your Horde is honor bound to remove him from existence. You will pursue him all the way to Gruignir Mountain, where a fearsome giant makes its home.
Defeat the giant. Take down the horrors summoned by the Red Wizard. And ultimately, destroy him!
Crouching Wizard, Smashing Hammer is a fast, violent adventure for first through third level characters. Combine it with the core book to play, or use the downloadable OGL conversion notes to play with the d20 system of your choice.
This adventure is no longer available in print.
Crouching Wizard, Smashing Hammer: Contents
This adventure contains 3 encounters, 3 new foes, and a new item:
- Encounter 1: 3 Events
- Encounter 2: 2 Events
- Encounter 3: 3 Events
- New foes: Ice wights, mecha-dwarves, and spider-werks
- New item: +1 Staff of Magic Fireballs
|MSRP:||$4.99 (print, out of stock)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3610|
|Format:||32 pages, 4.25” x 11”, saddle stitched|
|Release Date:||August 2001|