Ancestral Vault at a Glance
- Add African-inspired riches and the legends behind them to your Nyambe d20 games with this detailed supplement.
- Provides a rich horde of African-flavored treasures and equipment.
- Equip your adventurers with extensive rules for magical games and item creation.
Equipped for Adventure: More about Ancestral Vault
Prepare for your trek through the lands of Nyambe with this 96-page sourcebook full of items both magical and mundane.
Inside, you'll find the materials you need to survey hidden temples, create ritual scars, and engage in (or stand against) vodou magic.
Also includes techniques and mechanics to deal with the lack of armor in Nyambe, magical games, and creation of magical items.
Ancestral Vault is only available in PDF, as the softcover is currently out of print.
Ancestral Vault: Contents
This expansion contains 7 chapters and 4 appendices:
- Chapter 1: Equipment
- Chapter 2: A Nyamban Herbal
- Chapter 3: Magical Weapons and Armor
- Chapter 4: Magic Items
- Chapter 5: Wondrous and Cursed Items
- Chapter 6: Artifacts
- Chapter 7: Magical Games
- Appendix A: Magical Item Charts
- Appendix B: Errata
- Appendix C: Open Game License
- Appendix D: Index of d20 Material
|Authors:||Chris Dolunt, Chris Jones|
|Cover Artist:||Steven Sanders|
|Interior Artists:||Chad Sergesketter, Steven Sanders|
|MSRP:||$19.95 (softcover, currently out of print), $9.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3702|
|Format:||96 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound, PDF|