Streetfighting at a Glance
- A referee-saving series of mini-encounters for Cyberpunk 2020. At a loss for where to go next? Drop one of these babies in!
- With seven separate plots to choose from, you're sure to find one to fit your needs.
- Use them as one-shots full of hack-and-slash fun!
Full-auto Action: More about Streetfighting
Slicing and dicing, hacking and slashing. There are times when you've gotta let off some steam. Streetfighting lets you get it all out. This collection of encounters is heavy on hardware and action. With seven complete mini-adventures, you'll find something to scratch your Cyberpunk action itch.
Splice one into your game when your plot goes off the rails and give yourself time to adjust. Or string a couple together for an impromptu game night.
This supplement requires Cyberpunk 2020 to play. It is out of print and available in PDF only.
- MultiMincer by Jonathan Tweet
- Sunday Drive by Thomas M. Kane
- Showdown at the Arcade Arcade by Andrew Borelli
- Boxed In by Brian Perry
- Night Life by Andrew Borelli
- Behavior Control Technicians by Woody Eblom
- It's Only Rock n' Roll by Thomas M. Kane
|Authors:||Andrew Borelli, Woody Eblom, Thomas Kane, Brian Perry, and Jonathan Tweet|
|MSRP:||$10.00 (print, not available), $7.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG5020|
|Format:||64 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|