The Chrome Berets at a Glance
- Build an exciting campaign or a one-shot game your players won't forget with this flexible story supplement.
- Brings everything you love about Cyberpunk to the table—action, espionage, and lots of awesome tech.
- Includes a variety of resources to make your referee's life easier, including NPCs, plot ideas, and a mass combat system.
Work for Hire: More about The Chrome Berets
Play mercenary commanders in a full blown Third World conflict in this customizable story supplement for Cyberpunk. Size the story up to build a complex campaign, or trim down for a shorter tale. This non-linear story resource can be as big or as small as you like.
Inside, you'll find a complete background on the Malagay Islands, dozens of non-player characters to aid and thwart the PCs, a flexible outline of events and plot ideas, a mass combat system to make large scale battles easier, and new military hardware that everyone's going to want.
This supplement requires Cyberpunk to play. It is out of print.
The Chrome Berets: Contents
- Introduction (Players' Introduction, Referee's Introduction, Arrival in Malagay)
- Chapter One: Paradise in Green (Malagasian History, A Guide to Paradise)
- Chapter Two: Order of Battle (Government Forces, Guerrilla Forces, Economic Resources)
- Chapter Three: Ops and Sits
- Appendix: Kill or Be Killed (Distant Thunder, Sources, Toys for the Boys)
|Author:||Thomas M. Kane|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG5025|
|Format:||96 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|