Chasing the Dragon at a Glance
- A complete Cyberpunk 2020 scenario full of action, mystery, and danger!
- Track down the Dragon—an intriguing character that would be perfect for a continuing NPC role.
- Keep ready-to-go scenarios like this one in your back pocket for impromptu game nights.
A Dangerous Game: More about Chasing the Dragon
A stolen attache case means a very bad day for the characters in this Cyberpunk 2020 scenario, because they’re on the suspect list. To clear their names, they'll have to track down the Dragon—one of the best solos in the biz. They'll have to chase the Dragon down through the Combat Zone. But what will they find at the end? A wily opponent? An unlikely ally? Both?
Find out in Chasing the Dragon and fuel your next game night without any prep necessary.
This supplement requires Cyberpunk 2020 to play. It is out of print and available in PDF only.
Chasing the Dragon: Contents
- Opening Gambit (Inside Information, Referee Notes, Running the Chase, Possible Conclusions, Important Note, General Notes, Setting the Mood, Word on the Street, Word in the Hood, Media Sources)
- Entering the Combat Zone (Drive-by Shooting, The Alley, The Dragon: First Encounter)
- In the Hood (The Street Gangs, Other Encounters in the Hood, The Jamaicans, Apocalypse, The Shooting Gallery, Tokyo Rose's Brothel, Encounter with the Jamaican Solos, The Fence, Goodbye Rico, The Doctor's Office, Second Encounter: The Dragon)
- Wrap-Up (The Dragon, I-CORP and R. Maximillian, The Jamaicans, Rival Street Gangs)
- Appendix (Nanotek Industries, I-CORP)
|Author:||Stephen Michael Secci|
|MSRP:||$9.95 (print, not available), $7.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG5035|
|Format:||64 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|