Look for our new InFUNity Tiles puzzling game tiles made from RECYCLED plastic, in stores in April 2024.
Replay Workshop at a Glance
- Replay Workshop is Atlas Games' line of upcycled game accessories.
- Our focus is on crafting one-of-a-kind game components from local plastic waste.
- Atlas Games' goal is achieve zero waste in our warehouse operations, or even less!
About Replay Workshop
Atlas Games' Replay Workshop product line uses recycled plastic to create unique game bits like dice and even one-of-a-kind Dice Miner mountains, made locally instead of shipped half way around the world. It's pretty exciting for us, as something we can do to help mitigate the global environmental nightmare that we've all created, and provide an example to our industry that it IS possible.
Replay Workshop is housed in our separate plastics prototyping lab. Atlas Games won an Idea Accelerator grant from Builders + Backers that helped to purchase hobby-scale equipment for the lab, to make product prototypes. Now we're scaling up to manufacturing-level equipment.
If you're the kind of person who's as excited about the possibilities of recycling as we are, click through the links below to follow us on our journey to zero waste!
Follow Our Progress
- Visit Our Online Shop: Check out products, prototypes, and raw crafting materials we have ready for purchase right now!
- Follow Us on YouTube & Twitter & Facebook: Watch our progress moment-by-moment, both the successes and the "learning experiences."
- Sign Up for Email Updates: We'll notify you by email of happenings and when new upcycled products are ready to buy.
- Send Us a Tip: Help support Replay Workshop's recycling efforts just because you care!
Wish us luck!