Hedge Magic at a Glance
- Bring completely new powers to your saga with this Ars Magica 4th edition supplement about non-Hermetic magical traditions.
- Profiles four new and exciting hedge magic traditions, complete with mechanics for player characters, allies, or antagonists.
- Take your saga in new directions with the inevitable clash between the Hermetic Order and these powerful magical practitioners.
Magic Beyond the Order: More about Hedge Magic
Although the Hermetic Order reigns supreme in Mythic Europe's magical circles, some groups still choose to operate outside of its influence. Learn more about them with this Ars Magica 4th edition supplement.
Learn more about four groups of magical practitioners who work outside the confines of the order. Make charms, potions, and banes with the Cunning-folk. Study ancient formulae and ritual with the Natural Magicians. Make bargains with entities of all sorts with the Spirit Masters. Or take your mind and body beyond this world with the Ascetics.
This supplement provides everything you need to use these groups in your sagas. Create characters from PCs to antagonists. Add new magical powers to your stories. Use the story seeds within to take your saga in new directions.
Hedge Magic is out of print, and only available in PDF. It requires Ars Magica 4th edition to play.
Hedge Magic: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The Mystery of Michael Scot
- Chapter 3: Hedge Wizardry
- Chapter 4: The Book of Secrets
|Authors:||Aaron Link and John Snead|
|MSRP:||$14.95 (softcover, out of print), $9.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0252|
|Format:||80 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound, PDF|
|Release Date:||April 2000 (second printing)|