Return of the Stormrider at a Glance
- Introduce new players and storytellers to Ars Magica fourth edition with this exciting jump start kit.
- The Stormrider is back and threatening the populace! Face down this powerful menace in a fully developed plot.
- Pregenerated characters and helpful handouts make it easy for new players to get engaged in the game.
The Fury of the Storm: More about Return of the Stormrider
About twenty years ago, the Stormrider was vanquished. Now the tempest rises again in this jump start kit for Ars Magica fourth edition. Can your characters send him to rest once more?
This jump start kit is designed to introduce new players and storyguides to Ars Magica. It includes fully developed pregenerated characters, informative handouts to help newbies remember the rules, and a complete plot to assist novice storyguides.
The story integrates elements of the original Stormrider kit, making it enjoyable for veterans of the original scenario too.
Return of the Stormrider is out of print. It requires Ars Magica fourth edition to play.
Return of the Stormrider: Contents
- Beginning (Background: The Story of the Stormrider, Introduction, The Stormrider Returns, The Original Jump Start Kit: A Recap)
- Clouds Gather (The Road, The Priest, The Madman, The Madman Flees, Gathering Information)
- Storm Winds (The Oracle, Leaving the Oracle, The Steed, The Woman)
- The Tempest Unleashed (The Storm Begins, Finding the Stormrider, The Tree Lord, The Stormrider’s Rebirth, Power Unleashed, Aftermath)
- Stalking the Storm (Resuming Pursuit, The Castle, The New Baron, The River Troll, Crossing the River, The Grove, Drawing Conclusions)
- Reaping the Whirlwind (Mistridge Attacked, The Final Battle, Sir Luc Arrested, Denouement, Wrapping Up, Continuing the Story, Altering the Saga)
- Appendix: Rider and Steed
|MSRP:||$14.95 (softcover, out of print), $9.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0256|
|Format:||96 pages, 8.5” x 11”, saddle stitched|