The Wizard's Grimoire at a Glance
- Dig deeper into the life of a magus of the Hermetic Order with this thorough Ars Magica 4th edition supplement.
- Create compelling characters and NPCs with the tools, templates, items, and other resources provided in this book.
- This revised edition updates the original to 4th edition rules and adds a significant amount of new material.
Magical Guidelines: More about The Wizard's Grimoire
Step into the shoes of a wizard of the Hermetic Order with this Ars Magica 4th edition supplement. Make the process of creating player characters or NPCs easier with extensive information on the life of a magus and the day-to-day workings of the Hermetic Order.
This supplement is full of details to drop straight into your sagas. Use the material within to build a laboratory, a library, or a collection of magical items. This revised edition has been updated to 4th edition rules, and includes a sizable amount of expansion material, including completely new rules for faerie magic.
The Wizard's Grimoire requires Ars Magica 4th edition to play. It is out of print and available in PDF.
The Wizard's Grimoire: Contents
- Hermetic Law and Politics
- The Life of a Magus
- Magus Archetypes
- Laboratory Personalization
- Magic Items
- Books and Manuscripts
- Faerie Magic
|Authors:||John Kasab and David Chart|
|MSRP:||$24.95 (softcover, out of print), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0258|
|Format:||176 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|