The Dragon and the Bear: The Novgorod Tribunal at a Glance
- Explore a new and interesting setting with the help of this detailed supplement for Ars Magica fourth edition.
- The Novgorod Tribunal of Russia and Poland is unique in that it covers a vast geographical region with limited Hermetic Order presence.
- Provides detailed mechanics for Volkhv magic, Slavic deities, local faerie creatures, and more.
A Vast and Varied Land: More about The Dragon and the Bear
The expansive Novgorod Tribunal covers a swathe of Eastern Europe, including Russia, Poland, and more. The presence of the Hermetic Order here is minimal, with only a few covenants scattered across the region. Here, power is held by the Volkhvy — religious leaders of the slavs.
Join the Novgorod Tribunal with this Ars Magica fourth edition supplement. Incorporate Volkhv characters and their entirely new system of magic into your games using the mechanics provided here. Learn more about Slavic deities and faeries. Use one of the four fully detailed covenants in your games, or create your own.
The Dragon and the Bear is out of print and only available in PDF. It requires Ars Magica fourth edition to play.
The Dragon and the Bear: Contents
- The Slavs
- Slavic Magic
- Hermetic Landscape
- Mythic Mongols
- Appendix I: Shamans
- Appendix II: Slavic Deities
- Appendix III: Mystical Artifacts
- Appendix IV: Names
Out of the Box Award Runner-Up – Best Supplement.
|MSRP:||$23.95 (softcover, out of print), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0260|
|Format:||192 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|