Ordo Nobilis at a Glance
- Fuel your next Ars Magica 4th edition saga with this extensive sourcebook covering the lives and powers of Mythic Europe nobility.
- Provides detailed background information about the lives, interests, and pastimes of the noble caste.
- Interesting new mechanics, including expanded combat and knightly combat rules, bring a new dimension to your games.
A Select Caste: More about Ordo Nobilis
Look beyond the stereotypes of Mythic Europe nobility with this Ars Magica 4th edition sourcebook. Learn more about noble titles and responsibilities. Explore the extensive background information about the lives of the nobility to bring details and inspiration to your sagas.
Within these pages, you'll find expanded combat mechanics with specifics on knightly combat, a new system for monetary record-keeping, a system to resolve legal conflicts, and more. Three complete scenarios put the focus on the lives of the nobility and make your next impromptu game session easy to run.
Ordo Nobilis is out of print, and only available in PDF. It requires Ars Magica 4th edition to play.
Ordo Nobilis: Contents
- Noble Society
- Characters and Status
- Chivalric Combat
- The Realms of Mythic Europe
- A Bad Knight's Work
- By the Law of the Land
- On the Respective Merits of Twilight and Gloaming
- Appendix I: Bestiary
|Authors:||Michaël de Verteuil, Ian Hargrove, and Robin Steeden|
|MSRP:||$25.95 (softcover, out of print), $19.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0263|
|Format:||224 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound, PDF|