Triamore at a Glance
- Make your storyguide work a little easier with the fully detailed covenant provided in this Ars Magica fourth edition supplement.
- The rich details and helpful stats make the Triamore covenant easy to add into your games.
- Use the information within to inspire your own covenants, or pick specific elements and drop them into your games.
Covenant, Sweet Covenant: More about Triamore
Creating a complete, compelling covenant is a difficult job. Make that work easier with the Triamore sourcebook for Ars Magica fourth edition. Within its pages lies a detailed profile of the Triamore covenant. Drop the covenant straight into your saga, or scavenge the ideas within to create a covenant more suited to your plot.
The Triamore covenant is located in a great castle in the lands of the Holy Roman Empire. Along with the detailed information about the covenant, its resources, and inhabitants, this sourcebook explains how the setting is similar to — or different from — every covenant, village, county, and duchy across Mythic Europe.
Use this detailed and complete study to inspire your games and make better use of any covenant in your saga.
Triamore is out of print. It requires Ars Magica fourth edition to play.
- Welcome to Triamore
- Welcome to Bois de Haillot
- The Covenant of Triamore
- Triamore’s Holdings
- The Lands About Triamore
- Appendix I: Triamore's Library
- Appendix II: Alternate Experience System
|Editors:||Damelon Kimbrough and Jeff Tidball|
|MSRP:||$20.95 (softcover, out of print), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0264|
|Format:||144 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|