Sanctuary of Ice: The Greater Alpine Tribunal at a Glance
- Find the perfect ground for a saga about young magi looking to establish themselves in the Hermetic Order in this Ars Magica 4th edition supplement.
- The Alpine Tribunal is unique among Mythic Europe settings. This land enjoys an uncommon peace, where the covenants work together.
- Out of the seven covenants in this area, five are fully detailed, and two are completely blank. Use the option that best suits your player characters.
A Land of Peace: More about Sanctuary of Ice
The seven covenants of the Alpine Tribunal enjoy a rare peace. Working together without the disruptions of war, these magi have been freed to focus on developing their magical arts as well as the culture of magic.
The result? A perfect ground for new magi to settle. Link your new player characters to one of the covenants detailed in these pages, or use one of the blank covenants to create the perfect environment for your young magi to thrive.
In this Ars Magica 4th edition supplement, five fully-fleshed out covenants provide extensive details about the physical appearance, customs, magi, and covenfolk. Or create one of the two blank covenants using the detailed background information about the area and Hermetic culture within it.
Whatever your approach, your young magi are sure to succeed in this rare land of magical harmony.
Sanctuary of Ice is out of print, and only available in PDF. It requires Ars Magica 4th edition to play.
Sanctuary of Ice: Contents
- Hermetic Culture in the Greater Alps
- Covenant of the Cave of Twisting Shadows
- The Covenant of the Icy North
- The Covenant Where Journeys End
- The Covenant of the Sinews of Knowledge
- The Covenant of Tarragon Vale
- The Covenant of Valnastium
- Geography and History of the Greater Alps Tribunal
|MSRP:||$29.95 (hardcover, out of print), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0267|
|Format:||129 pages, 8.5” x 11”, case bound, PDF|
|Release Date:||August 2003|