Guardians of the Forests: The Rhine Tribunal at a Glance
- Bring the magic-soaked lands of Mythic Germany to life with this essential Ars Magica sourcebook.
- Delve into the rich magical traditions and history of the birthplace of the Order of Hermes. It is a land full of places of power, famous magi, archaic politics, lost glories, and more.
- Populate your saga with characters and setting ideas. Here, famous Hermetic figures walk through faerie groves, and lost covenants and extensive libraries await your arrival.
Birthplace of the Order: More about Guardians of the Forests
Welcome to Mythic Germany, the birthplace of the Hermetic Order. Here, the land is rich in magical and mundane power. Faerie forests grow alongside venerable cities of the Rhineland, and powerful nobles vie with the church for power.
Amidst this power struggle, the magi of the Hermetic Order work in secret, visiting the Great Library of Durenmar, working to uncover the secrets of the First Tribunal, and wandering forest roads in search of ancient magical power. Visit the shores of the Rhine, and avoid the notice of the Wild Hunt. This supplement contains a sample saga: Curse of the Rhine Gorge.
Guardians of the Forests: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: History of Mythic Germany
- Chapter 3: Tribunal History and Customs
- Chapter 4: The Forest
- Chapter 5: The Rhine
- Chapter 6: The Black Forest
- Chapter 7: The Lowlands
- Chapter 8: Central Germany
- Chapter 9: The Eastern Marches
- Chapter 10: Bohemia
- Chapter 11: Rhine Sagas
- Chapter 12: Curse of the Rhine Gorge
|Authors:||Andrew P. Smith and Mark Shirley|
|Artists:||Grey Thornberry, Wilhelm Beckmann, K. Dielitz, Alphonse de Neuville, S. Schneider, Alexander Bradley, Andrew Smith, J. Scott Reeves|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0276 hardcover / AG0276SC softcover|
|Barcode:||978-1-58978-072-9 hardcover / 978-1-58978-169-6 softcover|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover & softcover|
|Release Date:||April 2005|