The Mysteries, Revised Edition at a Glance
- Add hidden cults to your Ars Magica games.
- Includes new magics such as planetary magic, performance magic, and new mysteries from Hermetic alchemy, Theurgy, and more.
- 144 pages of new material to fuel your trip through Mythic Europe.
Welcome, Seekers: More about The Mysteries, Revised Edition
Explore the mysterious corners of Mythic Europe with this Ars Magica supplement. Within the Hermetic Order are hidden cults, each with their own agenda and magics. Learn more about these cults or create your own. Create player characters who belong to secret societies, or set them at odds with unknown groups with never-before-seen magics.
Undergo grueling initiations to join the Mystic Fraternity of Samos or fight against the necromantic magics of rogue members of the Disciples of the Worm. Join the wisdom-seeking troubadours of the Knights of the Green Stone and travel the roads of Mythic Europe. The Mysteries, Revised Edition gives you all of the information needed to bring these hidden truths to your game.
The Mysteries, Revised Edition: Contents
- Chapter 1: The Mysteries
- Chapter 2: Entering the Mysteries
- Chapter 3: Storyguides and the Mysteries
- Chapter 4: Curious Common Magics
- Chapter 5: Hermetic Alchemy
- Chapter 6: Hermetic Astrology
- Chapter 7: Divination and Alchemy
- Chapter 8: Hermetic Spirit Magic
- Chapter 9: Hermetic Theurgy
- Chapter 10: The Great Talisman
- Chapter 11: Arithmetic Magic
- Chapter 12: The Mysteries of Dreams
- Chapter 13: Mercurian Magic
- Chapter 14: Mystery Cults
- Appendix A: Immortal Magi
- Appendix B: Conversion (of rules from fourth edition)
- Appendix C: Daimons
|Authors:||Neil Taylor and Christian Jensen Romer|
|Interior Art:||Ross Bonilla, Alexander Bradley, Brad McDevitt, Jeff A. Menges|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0279 hardcover / AG0279SC softcover|
|Barcode:||978-1-58978-076-7 hardcover / 978-1-58978-243-3 softcover|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover & softcover|
|Release Date:||July 2006|