Houses of Hermes: Mystery Cults at a Glance
- Learn more about Houses Bjornaer, Criamon, Merinita, and Verditius with this Ars Magica sourcebook.
- These four Houses are built around Initiates into House-specific Mysteries.
- Dive deeper into the politics, magics, and personalities in each House.
Keepers of Magical Secrets: More about Houses of Hermes: Mystery Cults
Learn about the four magical Houses built around specific Mysteries. Explore mythic animal forms with the magi of House Bjornaer, or defy the passage of time with House Criamon. Walk the faerie lands with the magi of House Merinita. Or join the magical craftsmen of House Verditus.
Discover the history, training, and magical practices of each House. You'll find a variety of mechanics and story seeds relating to the secret practices of each House, including subcults like the Huntress in the Wood, the body modification of House Criamon, and the ordeals of House Veriditus.
Houses of Hermes: Mystery Cults: Contents
- Chapter 1: The Mechanics of Initiation
- Chapter 2: House Bjornaer
- Chapter 3: House Criamon
- Chapter 4: House Merinita
- Chapter 5: House Verditius
- 2006 ENnie Award Nominee – Best Supplement
|Authors:||Erik Dahl, Timothy Ferguson, Matt Ryan, and Mark Shirley|
|Artists:||Grey Thornberry, Kelley Hensing, Brad McDevitt, Jeff A. Menges, Kieran Yanner, J. Scott Reeves|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0281SC|
|Format:||144 pages, softcover|
|Release Date:||September 2010|