Realms of Power: The Infernal at a Glance
- Dive into the Infernal realm of power with this Ars Magica sourcebook.
- Add Infernal characters to your game with new mechanics for black magic, Infernal traditions, and Unholy Powers.
- Use demons, sin, and temptation to drive your story.
Evil in the Heart of Man: More about Realms of Power: The Infernal
The forces of the Evil One work to corrupt the people of Mythic Europe. Demons corrupt, deceive, and destroy in order to work their way into the hearts of men, both mundane and magi.
Dark magical forces are there for the taking for the magus willing to pay the price. Bring these dark themes to your table with Realms of Power: The Infernal.
In this sourcebook, learn more about the hierarchy of demons and the tools they use to tempt the weak or the power-hungry. Fuel the Infernal powers of your covenant with system elements for Infernal magic, Unholy Powers, and the Goetic Arts.
Use demons and devils as Mythic Companions or adversaries. Join or oppose Infernal traditions. Fight or join the forces of darkness with this Ars Magica sourcebook.
Realms of Power: The Infernal: Contents
- Chapter 1: The Infernal Realm
- Chapter 2: Sin and Temptation
- Chapter 3: The Devil and the Origin of Demons
- Chapter 4: The Infernal Legions
- Chapter 5: Demons as Corrupters
- Chapter 6: Demons as Deceivers
- Chapter 7: Demons as Destroyers
- Chapter 8: Corrupted Beasts
- Chapter 9: Infernal Characters
- Chapter 10: The Maleficia
- Chapter 11: Ars Goetia
- Chapter 12: Black Magic
- Chapter 13: Infernal Traditions
|Authors:||Erik Dahl, Timothy Ferguson, and Mark Shirley|
|Artists:||Grey Thornberry, Jason Cole, Kelley Hensing, Brad McDevitt, D. Malachi Penney, J. Scott Reeves|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0282|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||July 2006|