City & Guild at a Glance
- Learn more about life in the cities of Mythic Europe with this Ars Magica sourcebook.
- Use sample cities in your saga or create your own using the tools from this book.
- Draw from a list of story ideas involving trade and merchants.
Enter the Mundane World: More about City & Guild
As the cities of Mythic Europe grow at an astounding rate, the magi of the Hermetic Order find it increasingly difficult to avoid the mundane world. Covenants are forced to deal with neighboring cities…or to move within their walls. Explore the mundane world of cities and towns with this Ars Magica sourcebook.
Inside, you'll find rules for cities and their trade, with a focus on creating story rather than counting coins. Draw from a list of settings, take on the corrupt merchant prince, or become an adventuring merchant. Add these elements and more to your saga with City & Guild.
City & Guild: Contents
- Chapter 1: Towns and Cities
- Chapter 2: Labor
- Chapter 3: Guilds
- Chapter 4: Crafts
- Chapter 5: Travel
- Chapter 6: Fairs and Markets
- Chapter 7: Trade
- Chapter 8: The Goods of Europe
- Appendix: Price List
|Authors:||Timothy Ferguson, Richard Love, Matt Ryan, and Sheila Thomas|
|Artists:||Grey Thornberry, Kelley Hensing, Brad McDevitt, D. Malachi Penney, Alexander Bradley, Eric Hotz, J. Scott Reeves|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0283SC|
|Format:||144 pages, softcover|
|Release Date:||September 2010|