The Sundered Eagle: The Theban Tribunal at a Glance
- Visit the demon-plagued lands of Mythic Greece, Constantinople, and Asia Minor in your sagas with this thorough Ars Magica sourcebook.
- The lands of Ancient Greece and Asia Minor face the unique task of combating beasts and demons released by the fall of Constantinople.
- Populate this once-prosperous land with compelling characters, threatening enemies, and powerful relics just waiting for your magi.
Broken Bindings: More about The Sundered Eagle: The Theban Tribunal
With the fall of Constantinople to the Crusaders, more was lost than blood. Shattered relics released demons and beasts to prey on the already-ravaged land. The magi of the Theban Tribunal fight to keep the peace and maintain order.
Governed by the democratic principles of ancient Athens, they stand between the mundanes and the beings that would feed on the power of the land and its people. Discover the areas within the Theban Tribunal and the important magi and mundanes who live there. Attend the Hermetic Assembly and state your case, visit the palaces of Constantinople, and try to avoid the notice of the Titans and Greek gods. This supplement contains story seeds and resources to help run your Theban saga.
The Sundered Eagle: The Theban Tribunal: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introductions
- Chapter 2: History of the Empire
- Chapter 3: The Order of Hermes
- Chapter 4: Culture and Customs
- Chapter 5: Greece
- Chapter 6: The Islands
- Chapter 7: Constantinople
- Chapter 8: Anatolia
- Chapter 9: The Magical Landscape
- Chapter 10: The Faerie Landscape
- Chapter 11: The Divine Landscape
- Chapter 12: The Infernal Landscape
|Authors:||Christian Jensen Romer, Matt Ryan, Mark Shirley, and Andrew Smith|
|Artists:||Grey Thornberry, Robert Scott, Andrew Smith, Jeff Menges, J. Scott Reeves|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0295|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||August 2010|