The Cradle & The Crescent at a Glance
- Bring the wondrous lands of the Mythic Middle East to life with this comprehensive Ars Magica sourcebook.
- In this region, the Order of Suleiman holds power over all — including the Hermetic Order. This unique setting allows players to explore a distinct magical power structure.
- Populate your saga with compelling characters and locations to easily create the feel of this fascinating setting.
The Shards of the Byzantine Empire: More about The Cradle & The Crescent
Visit the Mythic Middle East with this extensive Ars Magica supplement. Here, the Order of Suleiman and its sahirs hold the power, while the magi of the Hermetic Order work in secret.
Visit the great cities, or wander the deserts where the jinn live and rule. In this land of a thousand nights and a thousand stories, there are fortunes to be made.
In this Ars Magica supplement, learn more about Mythic Arabia, Persia, and the lands beyond, and the important magi and mundanes who live there. Wander the Great Steppe, take a stand against the sahir, or learn the holy magic of Mythic Zoroastrianism. This supplement contains story seeds and resources to fuel your saga.
The Cradle & The Crescent: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction and Sagas
- Chapter 2: History
- Chapter 3: Order of Suleiman
- Chapter 4: The Jinn
- Chapter 5: Mythic Zoroastrianism
- Chapter 6: Mythic Arabia
- Chapter 7: Mythic Mesopotamia
- Chapter 8: Mythic Persia
- Chapter 9: The Silk Road and Beyond
- Appendix A: Languages and Names
- Appendix B: Timeline
- Appendix C: Bibliography
|Authors:||Niall Christie, Erik Dahl, Lachie Hayes, Mark Shirley, and Alex White|
|Artists:||Grey Thornberry, Sean Macdonald, Jesse Mohn, Michelle Nephew, Andrew Smith, Jason Cole, Kelley Hensing, Jeff Menges, J. Scott Reeves|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0298|
|Format:||192 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||November 2011|