Against the Dark: The Transylvanian Tribunal at a Glance
- Bring the dark and dangerous lands of Mythic Transylvania to life with this detailed Ars Magica sourcebook.
- Unlike the rest of Mythic Europe, Hermetic magi may rule openly here without violating the Code. What magical feats can your covenant achieve without the need to work in secret?
- Populate your saga with compelling NPCs, fully detailed locations, and of course, vampires.
In Darkness, Light: More about Against the Dark: The Transylvanian Tribunal
In Transylvania, land of dark myth, the Hermetic Order rules openly. This is the heart of House Tremere and a seat of immense magical power. The magi stand united against the restless nobility and their struggles for domination during the day, and the stalking hunger of the vampire hordes at night.
This Ars Magica expansion provides all of the background information necessary to play in Mythic Transylvania. Walk the shores of the Danube, become involved in the age-long struggle of the mountain dragons, or learn the hedge magic of the storm wizards. This supplement contains story seeds and resources to fuel your saga.
Against the Dark: The Transylvanian Tribunal: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Hermetic Culture
- Chapter 3: The Hungarians
- Chapter 4: The Bulgarians
- Chapter 5: The Slavs
- Chapter 6: Peoples of the Transylvanian Border
- Chapter 7: Networks of Hidden Fortresses
- Chapter 8: Creatures
- Chapter 9: Hedge Traditions
- Chapter 10: Horror Stories
- Appendix: Glossary
|Authors:||Timothy Ferguson, Richard Love, Matt Ryan, and Mark Shirley|
|Artists:||Grey Thornberry, Andrew P. Smith, Alan Dyson, Jason Cole, Kelley Hensing, Christian St. Pierre, J. Scott Reeves|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0302|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||December 2012|