The Contested Isle at a Glance
- Adventure in the formerly tranquil lands of Mythic Hibernia with this Ars Magica sourcebook.
- In Mythic Ireland, Hermetic magi and other supernatural creatures once lived in harmony, but newcomers disturbed the peace.
- Populate your saga with bards, druids, faeries, and more. Walk contested lands full of history and magical power.
Reform at the End of a Sword: More about The Contested Isle
Mythic Ireland was once a land of uncommon peace, where supernatural creatures were welcome at Hermetic Tribunals, and mutual respect insured that peace was maintained. But no more. English magi have come to reform the old ways. Mortals and magi alike struggle to find their way in this new political landscape. And in the faerie strongholds, dissension grows…
Learn about Mythic Ireland. Walk the rolling hills of Kildare, deal with bards and druids, and take sides in the struggle between the people of Hibernia and the English. This supplement contains story seeds and resources to fuel your saga.
The Contested Isle: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The History of Mythic Ireland
- Chapter 3: Irish Culture
- Chapter 4: Hermetic Culture
- Chapter 5: The Province of Connacht
- Chapter 6: The Province of Leinster
- Chapter 7: The Liberty of Meath
- Chapter 8: The Province of Munster
- Chapter 9: The Province of Ulster
- Chapter 10: The Magical Landscape
- Chapter 11: The Faerie Landscape
- Chapter 12: The Divine Landscape
- Chapter 13: The Infernal Landscape
|Authors:||Mark Lawford, Christian Jensen Romer, Matt Ryan, and Mark Shirley|
|Artists:||David Chart, Matt Ryan, Jason Cole, Jenna Fowler, Gabriel Verdon, J. Scott Reeves|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0305|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||September 2013|