Forgotten Lives at a Glance
- Discover hidden truths in this collection of six compelling scenarios for Over the Edge first edition.
- A wide variety of weird topics provides an overview of the kinds of stories you can tell in Al Amarja, brought to you by a group of talented authors.
- A perfect resource for the prepared GM to keep on hand for last-minute plot needs and emergency gaming sessions.
Stories and Secrets: More about Forgotten Lives
In the Edge, everyone has a story. Dark secrets lurk in corners, and some are better off forgotten. Some blood prices are better left unpaid. But there is always someone who can't resist the urge to dig until the truth is uncovered…
Uncover forgotten corners of Al Amarja with this collection of six adventures for Over the Edge first edition. This eclectic collection of adventures will take you to new places, from the island's fascist rules of the 1930s to the near-mythical past of Dr. Nusbaum. Use the stories within to break up a storyline, run a one-shot, or introduce new players to the surreal world of Over the Edge.
Forgotten Lives is out of print. It requires Over the Edge first edition to play.
Forgotten Lives: Contents
- Misplaced Childhood by Scott McDaniel
- In the SACQ by Jeff Tidball
- Party Crashers by John Baichtal
- The Jackboot Stomp by Chris Pramas
- Dreaming on the Verge of Strife by Keith Baker
- The Furchtegott File by Greg Stolze
|Authors:||Scott McDaniel, Greg Stolze, Jeff Tidball, Chris Pramas, John Baichtal, and Keith Baker|
|MSRP:||$19.95 (softcover, out of print), $9.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG2151|
|Format:||112 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|