Burning Shaolin at a Glance
- Step out of your comfort zone and try something new with this dual system crossover OGL and Feng Shui first edition adventure.
- Bring the high-speed kung-fu film action of Feng Shui to familiar OGL territory and see what the world is all about.
- An interesting plot set in ancient China, complete with dangerous monsters, weird magics, and plenty of things to fight!
When Systems Collide: More about Burning Shaolin
Things are not good. Corrupt eunuch officials undermine the rulers of your land. White-bearded old masters and supernatural creatures struggle for control of powerful chi forces. It is time for you and your band of honorable warriors to make a stand against a demon sorcerer ensconced in a legendary mountain monastery…a demon in dire need of some kung fu butt-kicking!
Take that demon down with this dual system OGL and Feng Shui first edition adventure. Play through it with your 6th-8th level OGL characters or beginning Feng Shui ones. Crossover OGL rules for fast-paced, action movie-style combat help bring a new twist to the table and perform extraordinary stunts. Take on new and interesting monsters and bring on the kung fu combat!
Burning Shaolin is out of print. It requires Feng Shui first edition or your favorite d20 system to play.
Burning Shaolin: Contents
- Coriolis Spins Off
- The Dragon and the Tiger
- Long Ago in Ancient China
- Blood of the Crippled Heroes
- Mouth of the Demon
- Temple on Fire
- Coming Back for More
|Author:||Robin D. Laws|
|MSRP:||$8.95 (softcover, out of print), $5.00 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3400|
|Format:||32 pages, 8.5” x 11”, saddle stitched, 2-color interior (red & black)|