The Ascension of the Magdalene at a Glance
- Put a new twist on your gaming with this dual-system OGL and Unknown Armies second edition scenario for the Coriolis line.
- Provides a fascinating mashup of styles—historical fantasy meets clockwork monsters with a dash of cosmic weirdness.
- Play this ready-to-go scenario with Unknown Armies rules, or with your favorite d20 game for something a little different.
Artifacts in a Secret Battle: More about The Ascension of the Magdalene
A powerful artifact has vanished, and the trail leads to the palace of the mad emperor, where it lies guarded by clockwork monsters. Warring factions of priests, rabbis, knights, and sorcerers battle the emperor — and each other — for the artifact. You must defeat them all and recover the mysteries of the ascended Magdalene…or die trying.
This dual-system OGL and Unknown Armies second edition supplement for the Coriolis line brings a new gaming combination to the table. In The Ascension of the Magdalene, d20 fantasy meets the cosmic occult weirdness of Unknown Armies to create a unique play experience.
This scenario includes background for the historical setting of Prague in 1610 AD, as well as information on factions such as the Rosicrucians, the Knights of Malta, and more. It also details OGL rules for mechanomancy, avatars, archetypes, and Renaissance firearms and armor, as well as two new archetpes.
The Ascension of the Magdalene is out of print. This supplement requires Unknown Armies second edition or your favorite d20 system to play.
The Ascension of the Magdalene: Contents
- Into the Underground
- Back on the Surface
- Loose Ends
- Appendix One: Renaissance Arms and Armor
- Appendix Two: Avatars for d20
- Appendix Three: New Archetypes
- Appendix Four: Mechanomancy for d20
- Appendix Five: Index
|Cover Artist:||Lee Moyer|
|Interior Artists:||C. Brett Ferguson, Chriss Schott, David White|
|MSRP:||$13.95 (softcover, out of print), $7.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3401|
|Format:||64 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|