Seed of the New Flesh at a Glance
- Fight the future with this toolkit-style supplement set in the dystopian world of 2056 for Feng Shui first edition.
- Basic background helps you find your way, and then a full catalog of equipment, locations, and characters easily populates your plots.
- Or make things even easier with two full adventures set in 2056. One short adventure and one 20-page epic scenario!
Stability at Any Price: More about Seed of the New Flesh
Welcome to 2056. The future is not jet packs, world peace, and the cure for cancer. When the Architects of the New Flesh took over, their ideas were more along the lines of conformity and mind control tech. The world’s as peaceful as the grave now. Mostly because they scorch anybody who rebels.
Fight the good fight in 2056 with the help of this toolkit-style supplement for Feng Shui first edition. Inside, you’ll find a smorgasbord of resources about the Feng Shui future.
Want some history and background on the latest Buro awfulness? How about six new archetypes? Wanna populate your games with the latest and greatest in 2056 equipment, hot locales, and important characters? It’s all here. Plus two full adventures — one long and one short — to help you get your future on.
Seed of the New Flesh is out of print. It requires Feng Shui first edition to play.
Seed of the New Flesh: Contents
- Welcome to 2056
- Us vs. Them
- Making History My-Story
- Casting Call
- Blowing Up 2056
- Appendix A: The Cancer Factory
- Appendix B: The Fist of Shiva
|Cover Artist:||Thomas Manning|
|MSRP:||$19.95 (softcover, out of print), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG4001|
|Format:||128 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|