Four Bastards at a Glance
- Cut a kung-fu swath through time with this fast-paced scenario for Feng Shui first edition.
- Provides a perfect introduction to everything that makes this RPG great—time travel, cool locations, lots of fights, and plenty of things that go boom.
- Makes your next game session as easy as punching a mook’s head off with characters, locations, and a complete plot.
Punch Those Bastards: More about Four Bastards
Sometimes you just want to go punch things, and you don’t want to have to think about it. Sometimes you find yourself with an unexpected opportunity to punch things, and you don’t want to miss out! This ready-to-go Feng Shui first edition scenario is there for all of your last minute punching (or shooting, laser-blasting, etc.) needs.
In Four Bastards, a callous orphanage attack leads our heroes on a kung-fu campaign across time, from modern-day Hong Kong to 2056 Containment Site DS4S. Behind this sinister plot are four fatherless men… but why? You can’t miss the missile-flying, chopper-exploding, bullet-riddled ending to this storyline.
Four Bastards is out of print. It requires Feng Shui first edition to play.
Four Bastards: Contents
- The Pitch
- Orphanage Aftermath
- Battle in Baharistan
- Shattered Petroglyphs
- Nahr ‘Umar Oil Fields
- Containment Site DS4S
- The Biggest Dam Battle of Them All
- Denouements and New Directions
|Author:||Robin D. Laws|
|Cover Artist:||Andrew Baker|
|Interior Artist:||David White|
|MSRP:||$8.95 (softcover, out of print), $4.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG4004|
|Format:||32 pages, 8.5” x 11”, saddle stitched|