Friends of the Dragon at a Glance
- Team up to hand out beat-downs with this Feng Shui first edition supplement about creating character groups.
- Character creation guidelines help you create a group that works together in a variety of different styles.
- A variety of interesting group shticks give your players a mechanical advantage to work together.
Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts: More about Friends of the Dragon
SWAT teams, biker gangs, Yakuza hit squads, vampire hunters. Every band of Secret Warriors is different, but one thing remains the same: when they fight together, they can draw real strength from their teamwork.
Build a cohesive character group with this sourcebook for Feng Shui first edition. Maybe your characters are a tight-knit family, or maybe you’re unlikely comrades with a common purpose. Use your backstories to drive campaigns. Introduce group shticks to your campaign to reflect your group’s particular identity.
Friends of the Dragon is out of print. It requires Feng Shui first edition to play.
Friends of the Dragon: Contents
- Team Up
- Cop Show
- Crime Show
- Espionage Show
- Action Family
- Sentai Show
- Appendix A: PC-Owned Mooks
- Appendix B: Group Character Sheet
- 2004 ENnie Award Nominee – Best Non-d20 Supplement.
|Authors:||Keith Baker, Will Hindmarch|
|MSRP:||$17.95 (softcover, out of print), $7.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG4012|
|Format:||72 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|