Glimpse of the Abyss at a Glance
- Switch out your average mook for something new with this monster guide for Feng Shui first edition.
- Creature variations allow for repeat appearances without feeling like the same old, same old.
- Features Underworld 411, a short scenario with three new character types and plenty of creatures to kill.
Monsters and Other Trouble: More about Glimpse of the Abyss
You are part of the Secret Army. Warriors who travel to the ancient past and distant future to protect us from the deadly creatures who threaten our very existence. Kung-fu demons from the fires of hell. Giant serpents with more ordnance than a tank. You get the idea.
Populate your battles with this Feng Shui first edition monster guide. Almost every monster has named and unnamed variations to give you even more to play with. Or take some of the new shticks and characteristics and make your own Frankensteinian beast.
And for those last minute play sessions, we’ve got Underworld 411, a ready-to-go adventure featuring three new character types and thirty-six thousand gods. That’s a lot of gods.
Glimpse of the Abyss is out of print. It requires Feng Shui first edition to play.
Glimpse of the Abyss: Contents
- Can You See It? (or Introduction)
- Chains of Bone
- Crunchy Bits Index
- 2008 ENnie Award Nominee – Best Adversary/Monster Product.
|Authors:||Darrin Bright, Chris Dolunt, Will Hindmarch, John Seavey, and Jeff Tidball|
|Cover Artist:||Andrew Trabbold|
|Interior Artists:||Kelley Hensing and Conley Philpott|
|Note:||Dan Spragens was also a playtester for this book, though his name was accidentally left out from the credits.|
|MSRP:||$19.95 (softcover, out of print), $9.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG4014|
|Format:||96 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|
|Release Date:||October 2007|