Find it in stores in October 2021.
We'll Temporarily Have Paris at a Glance
- A 40-page Feng Shui pop-up juncture.
- Hop back in time to Paris, 1944, at the height of World War II.
- New archetypes, guns, planes, and tanks for your heroes to blow stuff up with!
The World of We'll Temporarily Have Paris
Paris, May 1944. The cherry blossoms are in bloom. Time to punch some Nazis in the face!
J-meters everywhere are going wild. A pop-up juncture has appeared and every portal leads to the same time: Paris at the height of World War II! It’s only months before the city’s liberation from the German occupation, but that will never happen if the Jammers have their way and change the course of history!
We’ll Temporarily Have Paris features not only the ready-to-play adventure "Art, Apes, and Arson," but a full toolbox for running your own adventures during the darkest hours of the City of Lights.
- A guide to wartime Paris, including location scouting for fantastic fight scenes!
- Four new archetypes for exciting, wartime heroes!
- Guns, planes, and tanks to blow stuff up with!
- Lots of Nazis to punch!
Long after your heroes leave Paris, they’ll carry with them the legacy of those lost spring days!
|Artists:||Kevin Sidharta, Ari Ibarra|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG4028|
|Format:||40-page Adventure Book|
|Release Date:||October 2021|