Lawyers, Guns, and Money at a Glance
- Dig deep into the secret bowels of the New Inquisition with this Unknown Armies first edition sourcebook.
- Detailed background intel, characters, and resources provide plenty of fuel for characters to join or infiltrate this powerful cabal.
- Two complete scenarios allow you to skip the prep and jump right into the pulse-pounding action!
Snitch Jacket Coverage: More about Lawyers, Guns, and Money
The New Inquisition. A clandestine network of tricked-out magick-workers, cold-blooded psychos, and weirdo geniuses who smell like broccoli. Fueled by the funds of an eccentric billionaire, they stir up trouble in the occult underground. What fun!
This Unknown Armies first edition sourcebook gives you the inside dirt on the game’s biggest cabal. Learn all about its history, structure, magickal gear, agents, and what they like for breakfast. Learn secrets that will smear your face across the walls if you aren’t careful.
Then tackle two missions that will smear your face again. Only harder.
Lawyers, Guns, and Money is out of print. This supplement requires Unknown Armies first edition to play.
Lawyers, Guns, and Money: Contents
- Roll Your Bones
- Resources & Gear
- Appendix A: New Skills
- Appendix B: Car Chases
- Appendix C: Dossiers
- Appendix D: Missions
- 1999 Origins Award Nominee – Best Game-Related Short Work.
- 1999 Out of the Box Award Runner-Up.
|Editors:||Timothy Toner and John Tynes|
|Cover Artist:||Heather Hudson|
|MSRP:||$19.95 (softcover, out of print), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG6002|
|Format:||128 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|