To Go at a Glance
- Take off the training wheels and go for broke with this epic Unknown Armies second edition scenario…in which the fate of the universe really is at stake.
- Make a massive, multi-session campaign as easy as ordering a combo meal with this complete, detailed plot.
- Stuffed with avatars, locations, GMCs, and ideas to use in your campaign after the story is over.
A Campaign of Mythic Ascension: More about To Go
For a decade, the occult conspiracy known as Mak Attax has been charging America’s magickal batteries, one fast food combo at a time. Now their plan is coming to a head, and the great kundalini serpent winds its way across the landscape.
You and the rest of the mystic high-rollers sense an epic prize to be won, and you’re determined to get it…even if you’re not entirely sure what it is.
This massive campaign for Unknown Armies second edition takes you on a mystical joyride through the spiritual power centers of America and beyond, to a final confrontation that sets the stakes as high as they’ll go.
To Go is out of print. This supplement requires Unknown Armies second edition to play.
To Go: Contents
- Muladhara: Los Angeles
- Swadhisthana: Las Vegas
- Manipulaladhara: Atlanta
- Anahata: Chicago
- Vishudda: New York City
- Anja: Philadelphia
- Sahasrara: Washington, DC
- Appendix: The Ascended
- 2004 ENnie Award Silver Winner – Best Non-d20 Setting or Setting Sourcebook.
- 2004 ENnie Award Nominee – Best Non-d20 Adventure.
|Cover Artist:||Langdon Foss|
|MSRP:||$29.95 (softcover, out of print), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG6008|
|Format:||144 pages, 8.5” x 11”, case bound|