Northern Crown at a Glance
- An OGL campaign world of colonial North American legend. Meet famous figures from history and find out what really happened...
- Blends frontier adventure, political intrigue, and supernatural horror. Keep your table guessing with the wide variety of stories at your fingertips.
- The Gazetteer expansion provides more in depth information of the lands of the New World. More plots, legends, and resources to make your game great!
World of Legends: More about Northern Crown
Welcome to Northern Crown. This OGL campaign world is set in North America's legendary past. Here, freedom fighters stand up for their beliefs, explorers chart vast wildernesses, and brave heroes battle unknown evils.
In this setting, you can swing an axe with Paul Bunyan one day and take flight with a coven of witches against the Puritans the next. Track down the wendigo as you search for the legendary Northwest Passage. Legend and myth meet American history in this expansive setting.
The New World Adventures campaign book provides a complete overview of the setting, including cultures, classes, equipment, spells, psionics, and invention creation rules.
The Gazetteer is a supplement that provides more in depth information about the lands of Northern Crown. New World Adventures and The Gazetteer are available in PDF, as they are out of print.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Adventures
- Chapter 3: Environments
- Chapter 4: Nations
- Chapter 5: Gazetteer
- Chapter 6: Monsters
- Chapter 7: Treasure
- Chapter 8: Magic Items
- Chapter 9: Inventions
- Chapter 10: Non-player Characters
- Appendix A: Bibliography
- Appendix B: Open Game License
- Appendix C: Index
- 2005 OgreCave's Christmas Gift Guide.
|Cover Artist:||Aaron Campbell|
|Interior Artist:||Douglas Anderson|
|MSRP:||$29.95 (print, no longer available), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3710 (Northern Crown), AG3711 (Gazetteer)|
|Barcode:||978-1-58978-077-4 (Northern Crown), 978-1-58978-078-1 (Gazetteer)|
|Format:||168 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||August 2005|