More Mythic Places at a Glance
- Expand your stack of ready-to-go regios with this Ars Magica third edition supplement.
- Easily add the realms of supernatural power into your sagas with these locations and bring something different to your game sessions.
- Use one of these five fully-detailed regios in your game, or create your own using the helpful guidelines.
More Legendary Locales: More about More Mythic Places
Visit more regiones—locations that bridge the mundane world with one of the realms of supernatural power. Connect to the realms of faerie, magic, divine, and infernal power with this Ars Magica legacy sourcebook.
As in Mythic Places, this sourcebook provides general information about the regio along with five complete magical locales, including:
- The Crossroads – A place of divine power aiding those who have lost their way.
- The Brook-Troll – A troll-inhabited faerie mountainside dangerous to trespassers.
- Varina’s Tomb – The power-laden tomb of an imagonem magus.
- Flavius’s Folly – An infernal region containing a host of disease-spirits.
- The Golden Plough – A faerie tavern frequented by unsuspecting humans.
Drop these locations into your sagas or use them as inspiration to create your own magical nexus.
More Mythic Places is out of print. It requires Ars Magica third edition to play.
More Mythic Places: Contents
- What Are Regio?
- The Crossroads
- The Brook-Troll
- Varina’s Tomb
- Flavius’s Folly
- The Golden Plough
|MSRP:||$9.95 (softcover, out of print), $7.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG1018|
|Format:||64 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|