Fairytale Mash-ups at a Glance
- An expansion for Once Upon a Time that brings the essential elements of the greatest fairytales into the same story.
- Everything you remember from childhood tales blends into mixed-up stories where the Gingerbread Man shoves the dish aside and runs away with the spoon himself.
- Contains 55 new cards to expand Once Upon a Time.
When Classic Stories Collide: More About Fairytale Mash-ups
Everyone knows Cinderella, Humpty Dumpty, and the Three Bears. And everyone knows to avoid magic bean peddlers and ovens big enough for children. But what happens when all these classics — and more! — come together in the same story?
Imagine together what would happen when Puss in Boot and the Three Bears meet up for a birthday party and someone gets turned to gold. As with every other Once Upon a Time expansion, Fairytale Mash-ups brings a whole new dimension to your storytelling fun.
Fairytale Mash-ups: Contents
- 8 Event cards (like “Laughing,” “Birthday,” and “Baked”)
- 8 Thing cards (like “Beanstalk,” “Porridge,” and “Spoon”)
- 6 Aspect cards (like “Empty,” “Golden,” and “Hard-working”)
- 4 Place cards (like “Haystack,” “Mine,” and “Oven”)
- 12 Character cards (like “Cinderella,” “Goldilocks,” and “Seven Dwarves”)
- 17 Ending cards (buy Fairytale Mash-ups to find out!)
|Once Upon a Time Creators:||Richard Lambert, Andrew Rilstone, and James Wallis|
|Fairytale Mash-ups Lead Designer:||Richard Lambert|
|Art Director:||Nicolas Gluesenkamp|
|Graphic Design:||Kyla McT|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG1037|
|Format:||55 cards and guide in a tuckbox|
|Number of Players:||2-6|
|Play Time:||20-40 minutes|
|Release Date:||November 2019|