Faeries, Revised at a Glance
- Learn more about the enigmatic faeries — creatures of perfect beauty and dark horror in turns — with this Ars Magica 4th edition supplement.
- Easily add the fair folk to your sagas with an expansive faerie bestiary, complete with story seeds and concepts.
- Use the extensive advice within to create compelling faerie player characters.
Iron and Magic: More about Faeries, Revised
Beneath the world of Mythic Europe lies a realm few know about. A realm of chaotic magics. A realm full of creatures spawned of light and darkness. A realm where creativity transforms reality.
The faerie folk who live there sometimes meddle in the affairs of man, and a keen mortal or magus might draw their attention. In this Ars Magica 4th edition supplement, read firsthand accounts of faerie encounters. Learn about faerie legends which may or may not be true.
Use the detailed listing of faerie creatures and saga tie-ins to fuel your storytelling. Or generate a faerie player character using the rules within. Visit Arcadia, learn forbidden faerie magics, and combat magical faerie creatures with this comprehensive supplement.
Faeries, Revised is out of print but still available in PDF. It requires Ars Magica 4th edition to play.
Faeries, Revised: Contents
- Faeries in the Mortal World (Mother and Child, The Four Estates)
- Faeries in Legend and Lore (Monk, Dryad, Duc; Customs and Curiosities)
- Faeries in Arcadia (Songbird, Advice to Travelers)
- Faeries in Ars Magica (Faerie Places; Faerie Folk, a Bestiary; Playing Faeries and the Faerie-Touched)
- Faeries at a Glance
|Authors:||John Snead and Sarah Link|
|MSRP:||$17.00 (softcover, out of print), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG1110|
|Format:||144 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|