Lion of the North at a Glance
- Adventure in the lands of Mythic Scotland with the help of this Ars Magica third edition supplement.
- Blends the extensive real life myths of Scotland with new and interesting Ars Magica folklore to create a unique gaming experience.
- Comprehensive tools for both storytellers and players make building and playing your saga easy and fun.
Power and History: More about Lion of the North
Welcome, traveler, to Mythic Scotland! It is a land of rolling green hills and dark, mysterious shadows. A land where mortals steer clear of mercurial faeries and near-immortal magicians. Here, monoliths record ancient battles in tongues spoken only by a few, and the records are true.
Set your Ars Magica fourth edition saga in Mythic Scotland with the help of this extensive supplement. Lion of the North includes resources for both storytellers and players. Learn about the deep, dramatic mundane and magical histories of the land, creatures you might find there, rules for new magi, character creation ideas, and more.
Lion of the North is out of print and only available in PDF. It requires Ars Magica fourth edition to play.
Lion of the North: Contents
- Mythic History
- Hermetic History
- Scottish Landscape
- Character Creation
- Scenario Ideas
- Appendix 1: Character Templates
- Appendix 2: Gaelic Glossary
- Mythic Scotland at a Glance
|MSRP:||$14.95 (softcover, out of print), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG1150|
|Format:||152 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|